Samsung Galaxy S10 (8GB RAM, 512GB Storage)
- Triple rear camera setup: 16MP with f2.2 aperture ultra wide + 12MP with f1.5 and f2.4 aperture wide + 12MP f2.4 tele| 10MP f1.9 front facing camera
- 15.51 centimeters (6.1-inch) Dynamic AMOLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 3040 x 1440 pixels resolution, 550 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 8GB RAM | 512GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual stand by (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 2.7GHz + 2.3GHz + 1.9GHz Exynos 9820 octa core processor
- 3400mAH lithium-ion battery; Rated(minimum) capacity is 3300mAh
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Earphones, Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Ejection Pin, User Manual
The result of 10 years of pioneering mobile firsts, Galaxy S10 series introduce the next generation of mobile innovation. Completely redesigned to remove interruptions from your view. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security, and a Dynamic AMOLED that’s easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet. Use the Ultra Wide Camera to take stunning, cinematic photos with a 123 degree field of vision. Wireless Power Share gives you the ability to share your power with other devices and Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 gets your phone back to 100 percent, faster.
From the manufacturer
In-display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner
Fingerprint Scanner has moved from the back to the front, creating a revolutionary, on-screen sensor. Using ultrasonic pulses, it detects the 3D ridges and valleys of your fingerprint. It’s secure and convenient — even allowing you to unlock, drag, and hold to open the app you want.
Infinity-O Display with Dynamic AMOLED
Completely redesigned to remove interruptions from your view. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security and a Dynamic AMOLED make the Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet.